New editorial team
New website and more news!
Tell us what you think
Tēnā koutou kātoa,
We are pleased to introduce you to New Zealand Sociology’s new editorial team:
- Managing Editors: Casimir MacGregor and Jessica Terruhn;
- Associate Editors: Alice Beban, Trudie Cain, Alice Mills, Stella Pennell, Bonnie Trotter-Simons and Matt Wynyard;
- Book Review Editor: Guanyu Jason Ran;
- Technical Director: Kalym Lipsey
- Copy Editor: Paul Vincent
- Editorial Assistant: Grace Gordon
We’re very excited to share that we are working on a number of changes that, we hope, will make the journal more attractive. So far, we have:
- Given the website an overhaul to make it more accessible. Check it out here.
- Digitized print issues back to 2000. These will soon be available here.
- Changed to an ‘online first’ system, meaning quicker publication of your articles!
To help us improve the journal further, please fill in the survey mentioned below. We look forward to your suggestions. If you prefer to provide feedback outside the survey, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Last, but absolutely not least, we would like to thank the previous editorial team at the University of Auckland, especially Louise Humpage, Alice Mills, Bruce Curtis and Steve Matthewman for their hard work and dedication to the journal over the past four and a half years. We’d also like to thank all those who have contributed to the journal as authors and reviewers over this time.
Please see the latest issue Vol36(1) here: https://search.informit.org/loi/nzs/group/d2020.y2021.m5
We look forward to working with you. We do invite submissions for research articles as well as proposals for short-form essays, commentaries and research notes, special issues as well as book reviews and review essays all year round.
Ngā mihi nui,
The NZS editorial team