Stella Pennell will complete her term as SAANZ Secretary at this year’s AGM (held during the annual conference). Nominations are now called for to take up this role.
The SAANZ Secretary is responsible for the following:
- Organise and take minutes for 3 to 4 executive meetings per year, and the AGM,
- Manage the SAANZ email address,
- General support to the president and executive portfolio holders.
The new secretary will join the executive in September and shadow Stella to learn the role; they will take on the role themselves after the AGM.
While the term for SAANZ Secretary is open-ended, we request that you are able to commit to a minimum of two years.
Anyone who is a member of SAANZ is eligible for nomination (Join Here).
- If you’d like to be nominated for the role, or you’d like to nominate someone else, complete this form and email it to Stella.
- Nominations close August 18th. If more than one nomination is received, the executive will discuss during August’s executive meeting.